Asian Pacific Community Giving Circle Grant Opportunities
Through the Asian Pacific Community Giving Circle (APCGC), formerly known as the APCF Board of Directors & Friends Giving Circle, the Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF) has the opportunity to offer 2 new grant opportunities to organizations serving the underserved Asian and Pacific Islander communities throughout Greater Los Angeles County. APCGC is a member of the AAPIP National Giving Circle Network and receives matching grants to increase support to its recipient community organizations.
A total of two $5,000 grant awards are available, one $5,000 grant award for each category below. Organizations may submit for more than one category.1. HEALTHCARE ENROLLMENT ASSISTANCE FOR THE UNDOCUMENTED2. PROGRAMS ADDRESSING THE BULLYING OF API YOUTH (may include awareness, education, support, counseling, etc.)
Service Area: Greater Los Angeles CountyPopulation: Underserved Asians and/or Pacific IslandersOrganization: Must be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization or have a fiscal sponsor/agent as such
Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 5:00 pm
Applications must be submitted online by the deadline with additional required information delivered or postmarked no later than January 7, 2014. Late applications will not be accepted. No exceptions. (If the APCF office is closed, packages can be left with the 2nd floor receptionist between 9am – 5pm M-F except holidays.)
Before Starting the Application:
If you wish to download the grant application questions and prepare your responses in advance, you may do so at the link below. Please note that applications are only accepted online, no exceptions. Grant Questions
Additional documents required for the online application:
1. Annual Report, if available. If you don’t produce an Annual Report, please upload a copy of your agency brochure or recent newsletter. Please do not provide any other extraneous materials.
2. Project Budget. Please use the worksheet available at the link below and upload when complete.
Instructions: The worksheet is fill-able and will automatically calculate the appropriate rows and columns. The file must be saved upon closing in order to save the data.
Project Budget Worksheet
3. 501(c)(3) Status Letter if organization is not an APCF Affiliate Agency
The online application is NOT saveable and must be completed in one sitting so it is best to prepare all your documents and responses prior to starting the application.
DO NOT REFRESH PAGE OR USE THE BACKSPACE BUTTON. DOING SO WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR INFORMATION. USE THE NAVIGATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO MOVE THROUGH THE APPLICATION.
DOCUMENTS THAT MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA MAIL OR IN PERSON:
1. 5 copies of your Annual Report, if available. If you don’t produce an Annual Report, please mail 5 copies of your agency brochure or recent newsletter. Please do not provide any other extraneous materials.
2. 1 copy of most current Form 990 if organization is not an APCF Affiliate.
Additional information must be submitted to:
Asian Pacific Community Fund
1145 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 105
Los Angeles, CA 90017